Let us create an e-commerce solution that will WORK for your business.
Growth is one of the greatest motivators for most businesses. Since 2002 we have successfully supported – and sometimes helped create – many companies. Our experience in design, functionality and internet marketing has given us the ability to produce commercially focused websites that convert visitors into sales.
See below for a few examples of our ecommerce projects – click on images to read testimonials and visit the associated websites.
Creative e-commerce development ensures your website says the right things to your existing and potential customers. We build sites that complement your brand and efficiently market your products and services. We offer a complete e-commerce website solution:
- E-commerce Design and Integration
- Usability and Functionality
- CMS (Content Management System), Support and Training
Our company consists of seasoned designers and coders, a successful entrepreneur and a creative writer with an online media focus – all ready to turn your idea into reality through professional e-commerce development. Moreover, all our work, from creative concepts to coding, is done in-house – no off-shoring or cutting corners!
Other E-commerce Ideas
Apart from beautiful and functional online shops we also deliver: bespoke eBay stores (T-Mobile), corporate microsites to support business operations (Heathrow) and advanced training modules for new business ventures (BP). We have also created critically acclaimed viral online marketing campaigns (Vodafone), digital banners, Flash and HTML5 games (customer retention/brand recognition), and – last but not least – engaging, sales generating HTML e-newsletter templates.
E-commerce – UK Facts
A well planned online presence in any company’s success (and survival) cannot be underestimated. As per information obtained at Google HQ (training) on 12 June 2012:
- UK has the most advanced e-market in the world
- UK consumers spent £250 billion between 2000 and 2010 online
- IMRG and Capgemini predict that the UK online retail market will grow by 110% in the next decade, reaching £123 billion by 2020
- Growth is 7 times higher for web enabled SMEs (!)
- 2 times more international market revenue and share for high-web SMEs.
As expert e-commerce developers we can turn your ideas into a successful reality – contact us today.